TERMS & CONDITIONS
The contract between 51 Oakwood, Inc. and the client is based upon relationship and service. We believe that our level of service should be more important than the terms of a contract, and it is for this reason that 51 Oakwood, Inc. allows any client to cancel their agreement with a 90-day notice provision. For a flat rate of the "collected deposits" in your account, we provide the following services:
- Submission of individual billings and third party claims including initial billings, follow-up, and payment postings;
- A toll free telephone number for client and patient inquiries;
- Monthly reconciliation of accounts receivable including charges, payments, refunds and adjustments;
- Implementation of controls and procedures to reduce the possibility of loss due to negligence or error, including the design of fee tickets or charge slips as necessary. Printing costs of individually tailored charge slips or fee tickets are paid by 51 Oakwood, Inc.;
- Costs associated with mailing all statements, claims and charge data;
- 51 Oakwood, Inc. will status/task/resubmit all unpaid or denied claims immediately upon notice of denial;
- All direct patient statements will be prepared and forwarded to the patient or the designated responsible party within two working days of receipt by 51 Oakwood, Inc. of complete demographic, charge, referral, and referring doctor information at the expense of 51 Oakwood, Inc.;
- 51 Oakwood, Inc. will provide custom management reports to the client on a monthly basis;
- Fee analysis to assist in managing fee schedules;
- Meeting and negotiating with third party payors to resolve medical billing issues and to negotiate contracts.
These services and the personal contact you receive from 51 Oakwood, Inc. will cost you about one-half of what other comparable billing companies are charging and substantially less than the cost of staffing an in-house billing department.